If you have a mobile app in the Google play store and you are not getting enough downloads. If yes then this article will be helpful to you. The optimization of the Android app to get higher rank in Google Play Store is very important. Here I have explained the best ways to optimize your mobile app to get the best results.
Table of Contents
- Understand App Store Optimization
- How to Get Better Rank in Google play?
- Optimize mobile app for better store search
- Importance of Screenshots, Graphics, and Videos
- Use of user experience, reviews, and rating
- Tips Target Correct Users
Optimize mobile app for better store search
Searching on the Google App store is very easy task. You can easiest way of getting discovered and getting new installs or downloads.
Google play store you can take care of the following things to optimize mobile app:
- App Title: If your app title has the right keywords related to your app, it increases the chances of getting discovered.
- Description: Describe what your app does.
Importance of Screenshots, Graphics, and Videos
Screenshots of the app and its design are the way a user gets to see what will he get after downloading the app. Try to upload high definition screenshots of all sizes so user can easily understand your app.
If possible then upload one video about your app. Graphics play an important role in App store.
Optimize Mobile App To Rank Higher In Google Play Store
Understand App Store Optimization
Same as a Search Engine Optimization, you need to optimize the Android app to get higher rank in App Store. This whole idea is used to optimize your mobile app to make your app appear on top.
Here you need to optimize your mobile app to get higher rank in google this is the whole idea behind ASO. For that you need to drive users to your app and need to increase download. If the similar app is shown in the result of app search then the chances of a user downloading your app over the other app is very high.
Tips To Get Better Rank In Google
Still now no one can exectly decide how the Google Play Store rank the apps. But some experts say some factors which play the most important role for ranking in App Store.
Below are some factor that is used to rank app:
- Download Of App – If more download your app has then the more chances it has of being in the top search results. So try to increase download of your app. And share your app on social media.
- Time of Installation – Google sees that how long the user is kept your app in their smartphone. This is the factor that Google must consider.
- Your App Reviews and Rating – Google must follow quality of the app and it reflects in the search optimization. If your app has a more positive review then better change to get a higher rank.
Use of user experience, reviews, and rating
If your app has a 5-star user rating then you stand a higher chance to get first in first search result. The rating of your app is directly related to the search ranking of your app.
If the user left the feedback then it can be used to improve the next version of your app so that your app users can have a better experience.
Tips Target Correct Users
The audience can vary on factors like location, age group or other factors. It is important that you find our potential audience and users.
Below Are Some Other Important Factors
- Smaller size – It is recommended that developers make apps that are small in size and take less space in mobile devices.
- Responsive apps – It is recommended to make apps that are compatible with all kinds of devices.